Table of Contents
How to download covid-19 vaccine certificate?. Download the vaccine certificate from cowin.gov.in
How to download covid-19 vaccine certificate cowin.gov.in
According to the Union Health Ministry, India is the fastest country in the world to deliver 171 million doses of the Covid-19 vaccine. A total of 17,01,76,612 doses of vaccination have been administered in 24,70,999 sessions so far, according to ministry data.
In India, two vaccines are now used: Covishield produced by Serum Institute of India (SII) and Covaccin produced by Bharat Biotech. The government issues a vaccination certificate showing that a person has been vaccinated after receiving the first dose of the vaccine.
It is released as soon as a person receives the first dose. The certificate contains all the necessary information of the beneficiary, such as name, age and sex, as well as all the facts of vaccination. Name of vaccine, date first dose received, next expiry date, where the person was vaccinated and by whom data can be found under vaccination details. So, assuming you have received your dose, the next step is to download the vaccination certificate.
How to download Covid-19 vaccine certificate?
The Covid19 vaccination certificate is available for download through the Kovin portal as well as the Arogya Setu app. In this section, we will tell you the simple procedures to download the Kovid-19 vaccination certificate from both.
Step-1: Visit Cowin’s official website, which https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/
Step-2: Sign in with your registered mobile phone number, then enter the one-time password or OTP received on that phone.
Step-3: After logging in, you will have a Certificates tab under your name.
Click on download and download your vaccination certificate
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate from DigiLocker App?
DigiLocker software allows you to save multiple personal documents like your Aadhaar card, driving license etc. This app also saves data of many other departments of Government of India. Follow these steps to download corona vaccination certificate from Digilocker app.
- Now, complete the application registration process by providing information like your name, date of birth, gender, security pin, mobile phone number, Aadhaar number and phone number.
- Once registered, navigate to the Central Government menu and select Ministry of Family Health and Welfare (MoHFW).
- Download the Covid Vaccination Certificate, click on the Vaccination Certificate link and enter your 13 digit reference ID.
How to get corona vaccine certificate using UMANG app?
1. Umang app is very easy to use and download covid vaccination certificate. Follow these instructions to know how to download vaccination certificate from UMANG app.
- Commencement of the umang programme. If you haven’t already done so, go to the Play Store and download the app.
- Find the “What’s New” area of the app on your phone.
- 3./ You will find a coin tab in the “What’s New” section.
- A cow should be selected, and then the Download Vaccination Certificate option should be selected.
- Now enter your cellphone number and OTP which was just given on your phone.
- Verify the name of the beneficiary and then download the Covid vaccination certificate.
How to get Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate through Arogya Setu App?
Step-1: Launch the app on your smartphone. (You can get Arogya Setu app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store if not already installed.)
Step-2: Sign in using your cellphone number and select the coin option at the top of the page.
Step-3: After selecting the Vaccination Certificate option, enter your 13 digit Beneficiary Reference ID.
Step- 4: To get vaccination certificate, click on download option.
Covid-19 Vaccine Second Dose Certificate I 2nd Dose Vaccine Certificate
Explains many easy ways to download the certificate of second dose of Covid-19 vaccine. We will provide you direct link to download vaccination certificate with some simple procedures. When you receive the 2nd dose of Covid vaccine you will receive a confirmation message on the mobile number you provided at the time of vaccination.
You will receive your vaccination information along with your registration number in this post. You will receive a link in this mail which will take you to the website related to your mobile number. Enter your mobile number on this page and click on Get OTP to log in.
Q-1 : Can the certificate be obtained manually?
Q-2 : Do you have to go to the government hospital to get the certificate?
Answer: No, certificate can be obtained manually from mobile.
Q-3 : Can the certificate of second dose be obtained manually?